- We stepped out of the office to explore VR first hand by visiting the Perception-Action Cognitive Laboratory.
- Ability to see how people look in depth and feel about VR.
- Compared different VR worlds.
- Broadened our knowledge of terrorist attacks and time zones and how they happened.
- Coming up with a story line for the game.
- Working to figure out the best approach to target gamers.
Dan: If we were to ask the team one question, my question would be: Who do you need to develop a story line or to develop a realistic scenario? Are they a key partner, beneficiary, or key resource?